Please register below to enter site.
- Who is the oldest living relative?
- Who is the oldest relative recorded?
- Who is the youngest living relative?
- Who is the youngest relative recorded?
- Who has the most children?
- Who are your great grandparents?
- How many are as old as you?
- How many siblings do your grandparents have?
- What year has the most births?
- What year has the most deaths?
Tips for Research
- Talk to family members.
- Start a list of each family set.
- Newspapers, articles, mirco-media.
- Map and diagram the family sets.
- Don't forget date of birth and/or death.
- Details are important.
- Always triple check your research.
- Get as many people as you can involved.
- Store info in a scrapbook and backup CD
- Photos are always good to find.